Retail & Commercial Property Dilapidations Work South Wales
IRB Contractors Ltd is experienced in ‘Lease-end dilapidations premises exit and make-good’ projects, where we help businesses to exit a leased space and return it to the landlord in the same condition as when they first entered the space at the start of their lease.
All leased properties put obligations on the tenant or occupier, to keep the property in a certain state of repair and decoration. Property dilapidations refer to the state of a property that falls below the required level.
Property dilapidations dont have to be costly
Our expertise of working with both large retail outlets and small businesses has give us a detailed understanding of dilapidations works in the best interest of both landlords and occupiers. After all, it is in everyone’s interest that the property is kept in good repair.
IRB Contractors Ltd can work together with the landlord and occupier to put together a schedule of works which will ensure that any necessary repairs are carried out quickly to keep cost and disruption to a minimum.
For further information on the service we can provide please call 01656 662821 or 07966227684
- Schedule of works
- Health & safety risk assessments & method statements
Strip out works
- Electrical work
- Plumbing heating & gas work
- Removal of furniture & fittings throughout the unit
- Removal of partition walls and air-conditioning units
- Removal of old carpets and fitting of new carpeting in all office spaces
- Returning the unit to original building fabric and original condition
- Internal building repairs and decoration throughout
- Floor repairs
- Deep-clean and hand-over to landlord
New work - We can also provide the following service for the new occupier
- Stud walls & partitioning
- Suspended ceilings
- Complete electrical installation & testing (NICEIC Approved contractor)
- New Lighting
- New floor coverings
- Kitchen units
- Toilet facilities
- Office space
- Metal fire exit & security doors
- Shop fronts & entrance doors